BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Dream Internship - Information Technology
How would you like to use your academic background and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you!
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
The internship will last 6 months in maximum.
You will report to IT Manager and will be based in P&G Ben Cat (Binh Duong) Plant.
What Success Looks Like
Executes IT Operations at Site (IT Change, Incident & Problem Management) & Compliance processes: IT Asset Management, IT Continuity. Owns IT Facilities (Data Centers, IT Rooms & Cabinets). Drives continuous improvements for ITOT DDS process. Owns operational reporting/scorecard.
Lead projects to deliver best in class infrastructure (ALICS 2.0, CaaS)
As an intern in IT:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will be recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- You can choose flexible work arrangements.
- We would love you to start a unique experience, we will provide an attractive compensation and benefits package.
- We love talented people, you will have the opportunity to become full-time following successful completion of your Internship
- Current university students with IT relevant backgrounds (under-grads is a must)
- Able to use PowerApps, Power BI, Industrial digital solution (data analysis), Excel (macro, etc) and SAP
- You are an excellent visionary, strategic and fearless leadership skills
- You display strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and solutions oriented mindset especially during issues
- You have an ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- You are English proficient (written and spoken).
- You have ability to handle multiple priorities
- You take initiative and show flexibility
- Advanced English level
If you’re a good fit, have evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities, strong communication skills and leadership capabilities, are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: