Begin a meaningful career right here
You will be progressed through different assignments that will allow you to contribute at your peak and realize your maximum potential over different stages in your career.Engineers in P&G work on cutting-edge technologies with multi-disciplinary teams across the Company. If you enjoy contributing to a winning team and being part of something bigger than yourself, you'll love P&G manufacturing!
Starting your Career at P&G as a Process Engineer, your role will include but not limit to below major tasks:
- Lead technical projects in P&G Manufacturing site.
- Fully responsible for Line performance at lowest cost and highest efficiency.
- Develop, design and partner with Engineering Team for new machine set-up and standardization.
- Control & analyze the Process Line for continuous improvement.
We look for candidates who can either be a Fresh Graduate or an experienced Engineer. Click "Apply" now if you are the one with:
- All Engineering Majors (including IT Engineering) are welcomed
- Strong leadership skill shown via your extra-curriculum activities at University or technical projects at work.
- Good analytical, communication & teamwork skill.
- Good English & Vietnamese communication.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
- You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program
For any related questions, feel free to inbox our Careers Fanpage via:https://www.facebook.com/PandGCareers
Note: The job welcomes Vietnamese candidates ONLY.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: