Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Operations Leader, Information Technology
- Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
- Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by GIA
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
- Work plan will be adapted to the site priorities and will require technical deep understanding to execute IT technical work.
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within his/her technical area and work with meaningful teams to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents.
- Technical Understanding: Demonstrate critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
- Critical issue Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues and alert management, elevating to right operation team.
- Problem Management: Begin to reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in area of responsibility, interoperating with the business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & TSP
- Solution Design: Consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality. Support local Audit on all IT topics
- Governance of Operational partners at site: lead and collaborate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site
- Service Operations – Lead applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. ITIL Foundation Certified would be helpful
- Application & Integration – Resolve integration needs through different application (local/global)
- IT/OT Infrastructure SME– Deep understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong dream to improve an expertise that is now recognized as a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, MobIlity and Personal Computing.
- Collaboration/Vendor /Partner Management - Our environment is highly matrix organized where boundaries are sometimes unclear.
Can you work well across functions, and organizations? Are you seen by others as a proven teammate?
- Leadership–Ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in fine-tuning this new role and identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Excellence in a Plant environment.
- Project Management – Ability to successfully deliver small to medium projects.
- IT Security & Risk – awareness of cybersecurity requirement and support local cybersecurity team into the remediation plan Basic in IT stewardship requirement and controls.
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on P&G and its brands.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we desire to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at Procter & Gamble starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art IT skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Note: The job welcomes Vietnamese candidates ONLY.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: