BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digital Media Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This is an exciting time for Baby Care! We are looking for a creative, influential and critical thinker who can help us transform and execute our digital strategy for our North America business. The Digital Media Manager is a newly created role that will lead campaign setup, buying and optimization, working within the Digital Marketing 1:1 Team and handle all executional details of media campaigns across the Trade Desk, Facebook, Google as well as some work in other social and search. In this role you will be a collaborative and courageous leader helping to execute all digital campaigns for Baby Care in the US and Canada, inclusive of audience & inventory strategy and ongoing campaign optimizations that deliver on the intended goals & objectives for the investment.
Media innovation is at the core of our work in Baby Care. We partner externally to find new and better ways to go to market and leverage cutting edge technology to bring our messages to consumers. Where technology doesn’t exist to solve a problem we find ways to create it. We use big data, analytics and creativity to be the leading advertiser in our industries.
As the Baby Care Digital Digital Media Manager:
- You will be an active and influential leader in defining the marketing strategy for some of P&G’s biggest brands.
- You will be part of an integrated, multi-functional business team that will be constantly exploring new opportunities to grow our equity, reach and business
- You will be constantly learning and innovating though creativity and partnership with industry leading thinkers inside and outside of P&G.
- You will have your hands on the keyboard to deliver our media in the most efficient and effective ways possible
In this role you will be accountable for the creation, execution, and optimization of digital media campaigns across multiple digital platforms, various social platforms and others. As a Brand Manager for Digital Media you will serve a portfolio of Brands and collaborate across an integrated team of internal and external partners to ensure media plans are delivered flawlessly and in line with P&G standards and Brand business objectives. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design, set up and execute digital campaigns across various digital media platforms
- Execute complex audience targeting and re-targeting strategies
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to ensure delivery against Brand goals and objectives
- Proactively seek out opportunities and make clear recommendations for optimizations
- Continuously optimize campaigns using quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Collaborate closely with the digital media and marketing technology supplier teams – acting as the digital media subject matter expert
- Collaborate closely with the analytics team on the evaluation of campaign performance
- Collaborate closely with the analytics team to execute 3rd-party measurement tests and assess performance across various KPIs
We are open to candidates located in the United States and would hire the right person to work remotely for our brands with minimal travel, however, we do prefer if you can relocate to the Cincinnati, Ohio area to our headquarters.
We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who is:
- Energized to take on tough challenges and find solutions to business problems where they do not currently exist.
- Not afraid to challenge the status quo and stand up for new and different ways of doing things.
- Continuously curious and interested in trying new things.
- Not afraid to fail and learn from those failures
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Analytical and creative, with a passion to develop and test new ways to profitably engage consumers across the digital media landscape.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- At least 1+ years’ experience in hands on media buying platforms.
- A track record of success in trading across programmatic, SEM, and social media.
- Hands-on experience with campaign design and setup in The Trade Desk, Facebook or other media platform
- Experience managing performance or conversion campaigns in social platforms
- Experience in custom audience creation and optimization in 1P and 3P databases for digital media
- Ability to relocate to Cincinnati, Ohio
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.