Push the next generation of products forward
Laboratory Informatics Scientist-PhD
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about solving tough challenges? How would you like to use your analytical skills to find creative solutions for consumer's everyday problems? If this sounds like fun, we would love to hire someone with your skills and abilities to join our organization!
- A PhD in Science or Engineering.
- Experience in a laboratory, process or product development setting.
- Experience with GxP and non-GxP R&D Laboratory Operations.
- Experience with ELN and LIMS systems.
- Experience with Organizational Change Management.
- Experience with Operations Improvement, IT System validation, Data & System Governance will be helpful but is not required.
What we offer:
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Just so you know:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004286
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Health, Safety and Environment Executive Singapore, Singapore
- Administrative Assistant - Research & Development Cincinnati, Ohio
- Analytical Solid State Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Consumer Understanding and Upstream Product Development Manager Cincinnati, Ohio