Begin a meaningful career right here
Media Data Analytics and Insights Manager - Personal Health Care
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This is an exciting time for Personal Health Care, and we are looking for a creative, influential and critical thinker who can guide the strategic and tactical media planning process for our North America business and help lead the development of new brands to complement our P&G Personal Healthcare Portfolio.
The Media Analytics and Insights Manager, based out of our Cincinnati, Ohio headquarters, is a newly created role within our Personal Health Care Business (PHC) and will be responsible for overseeing data, insights and media test and learn planning for our Health Care category. The individual in this role will lead the overall learning plan for new brand development and help catapult our business to new heights.
As the PHC Media Analytics and Insights Manager, you will be a collaborative and courageous leader whose primary focus will be defining appropriate media audiences, reaching sufficiency goals to drive business growth and optimized media plans, and delivering consumer insights to drive awareness and trial of new naturals brands with media test & learns, consumer/shelf testing and packaging insights.
The key priorities for the PHC Media Analytics and Insights Manager will include
- Media Foundations – Develop an approach to analytically define media sufficiency, by brand, to achieve brand growth objectives.
- Media Tracking – Master new data sets & technology to redefine cross-media tracking that quantify the delivery of brand media strategies and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Media Innovation – Develop and own the PHC media test & learn annual plan, working with internal and external partners to identify the right data and testing approach to fulfill the learning agenda.
- Build New Brands – Partner with the new brand pillar to identify, quantify, commercialize and launch innovation in the health care sector.
- Analyzing Data Sets– Ability to find a clear story to solve a business challenge and using data tools beyond Excel such as Spotfire, JMP, Tableau, etc. Large data sets could include: Nielsen/IRI data, Shopper Card Data, Media Data, or MRI data.
- A/B studies– Identify the variable to test (isolating to understand performance) and understanding how the control group is determined and balanced and what risks are posed if the test isn’t statistically tested.
The ideal candidate should
- Make creative connections: Our team is pushing beyond the accepted ideas and boundaries to frame new ways of working and winning.
- Be data-driven and have an analytical mindset: You should be filled with intellectual curiosity and be able to combine data and relevant information to turn insights into actions that get results.
- Have agility & bias for action: We are a fast-paced, matrixed environment so being a driven self-starter yet also having the flexibility to adapt to changing conditions is key.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics or related field.
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience utilizing analytical skills manipulating multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative).
- At least one year demonstrated experience interpreting statistical models.
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: