Begin a meaningful career right here
Field Sales Supervisor
Do you have a passion for beauty? Do you want to be in the driver’s seat selling our award-winning products?
We are looking for someone to own SK-II Sales in our Travel Retail Channel, based out of our Dubai office.
What is SK-ll?
SK-II is a prestige skin care brand. First introduced in Japan, SK-II has grown into a $1.7Bn+ global skin care brand that is loved and trusted by women around the world, particularly in Asia where SK-II ranks as the top selling skin care brands in all large primary markets.
- You will lead the perfect implementation, update and maintenance of existing/new SK-II Counter (Permanent Merchandising) and Visual Merchandizing according to deployed guidelines at all times
- You will lead the perfect execution of any promotion/second site/event planning and set up, promoter recruitment, scheduling and training, displays, stocks, promotion mechanics, incentive programmes and GWPs
- You will ensure all counter fixtures/tools are in good working condition and to resolve all issues with counter operations team
- You will check through OOS across all SKUs in key doors once a week and ensure minimal to no OOS issues in store
- You will schedule sales incentives and contests for BCs and Promoters as needed
- You will oversee internal teams and execute to ensure that all retailer’s eCommerce site and listings are updated with the latest product information and visuals
- You will ensure all stocks are on counter post order
- You will ensure a healthy stock inventory per store as per the assortment list
- You will make sure stocks level in store is sufficient to last till next deliver
- You will monitor old, expired, discontinued stocks and execute clearance strategies
- You will manage all non-sellables end to end from ordering to execution in store
- You will ensure all non-sellables are in sufficient supply for all locations
- You will allocate non-sellables by location
- You will prepare and submit any required internal sell-through scorecard, field work, FMOT and market analysis reports
- You will identify and document operational business opportunities at each counter
- You will prepare and submit any required retailer listing form, promotion execution form and other documentation
- You will plan and lead all market visits with Key Account Manager
- You will keep records of all Proof of Performance documentation required
- You will partner with retailers to recruit and maintain BC organisation
- You will communicate and track retailer-set monthly targets and goals
- You will strategize with retailers ways to motivate BCs to increase performance and productivity
- You will ensure BCs follow SK-II grooming guidelines
- You will enable BCs to maintain SK-II merchandising guidelines
- You will process, validate and document BC Salary, Overtime, Commission and Allowance
- You will coordinate and allocate BC Uniform and Allowance
- You will communicate feedback on BC performance, attitude and behavior to BC’s employer
- You will identify SK-II related development and training needs for BC teams
- You will arrange training schedule for BC teams with BA Trainer
- You will conduct all on-counter training for new BCs including generic staff
- You will guide and mentor on counter for all BCs including generic staff if needed
- You will motivate both BC teams and generic staff to focus on selling SK-II Products
- You will coordinate, plan, and arrange any BC related documentation necessary for annual BC Conference
Job Qualifications/ Skills needed:
We would ideally seek someone who fits the below criteria:
- Minimum 2 years travel retail beauty industry experience as Field Supervisor or Counter Leader
- Bilingual: Fluent in English (Spoken and Written); Fluent in Mandarin (Spoken and Written)
- Ambitious with positive working attitude
- Independent and able to work remotely from internal team
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, both with internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with multiple responsibilities
- Flexibility to travel (40%) and work occasional weekend
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit https://www.pgcareers.com/about-us to know more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, marital status, citizenship, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Our people are all equally driven in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: