Begin a meaningful career right here
Media Analyst Manager
Are you an intellectually curious individual?
Are you able to discover the story in all the noise and identify what truly matters?
Are you passionate about and experienced in Media?
If so, then this “Media Analytics and Insights” role in our Consumer and Market Knowledge organization is for you.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual, to join our CMK team.
Your focus will be Media Insights and Analytics for Middle East & Africa, where you will be a key player building strong media muscles for P&G today and shaping the direction P&G takes in the future.
You will couple your regional focus with specific projects, experiments and pilots for P&G corporately.
The Consumer & Market Knowledge Discipline:
CMK is a discipline within the Brand function in P&G. In CMK we directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments... and much more!
We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it & how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis and robust research.
Your role in CMK is like an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
Your key to success will be your ability to build on and combine soft skills with analytical skills and use integrative thinking to convey research findings to drive actions with your key business partners across
- Lead digital transformation with world-class media analytics & insights, consumer understanding.
- Drive digital media end to end with media planning, buying, Optimization, success metric tracking, link to purchase.
- Run digital media operations: set up search, social, i-video campaigns & optimize success metrics
- Extend to TV analysis and find insights to reduce wastage, increase TV incremental sales / return on investment.
- Participate in creation of TV monthly reporting and activation system. Prepare reports monthly.
- Improve TV performance via reducing wastage or improving effectiveness via using TV actual data.
- Run annual media landscape and media performance analysis to develop new media strategy.
- Create cross-functional partnerships with brand managers, sales on closing loop with e-commerce data, communication managers on influencers, agencies, publishers, other media managers for reapplication.
- Deliver media innovation via agile test & learn plans.
- Analysis of media data including return on investment or attribution analysis.
Witness how success looks like
- Build strong working relationships and drumbeats with Multi-functional team members, including the Brand, Communications and Media teams to enable the delivery of business priorities.
- Development of drumbeat and mechanism for digital media tracking, targeted at identifying real time opportunities to intervene and improve media spending efficiency.
- Delivery of media spending scorecard targets through tangible insights and intervention
- Grow into a trusted internal Media consultant for Brand Managers and Media Agencies
What are we looking for:
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Media analyst to join Us with the biggest advertiser globally, to shape the direction of the P&G business and drive further growth through Media Insights.
- 2+ years of experience as a Media Analyst in either Media Agency, Market Research Agency, Publisher or FMCG company.
- Strong analytical skills, using multiple data sources. Ability to derive actionable Media Insights and influence key partners in Marketing/Media to follow your recommendations
- Strong leader who can envision new “ways to win”, set direction and engage others.-
- Strong thinking and direction setting skills, Creativity, innovation, initiative, follow-through, communication and priority setting.
- Data Analytics / Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Social Studies and/or Anthropological / Psychology background.
- Ability to chip in and influence your business team as well as management-
- Ability to lead change and drive innovation.
Just so you know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
About Procter & Gamble:
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: