Develop creative strategies that helps brands succeed
Brand Management Function -POSM Project Manager
Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland - Greater China
As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success. You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Marketing Employee at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Responsible for category/ KCP POSM project from planning, budget management, design consultation, working with MF team/ agency team/ field operation team for delivery and project summary
- Lead POSM Menu design/ development and setup the training system
- Responsible for in-store logistic system design/ develop and operation
- COE for in-store POSM/ T&W/ Agency management process, leading procurement process and internal control process
- Bachelor Degree, related experienced candidates are extended to College Degree
- Honesty and integrity, personal Leadership, problem solving, team work, passion to win and creative
诚实正直,有个人领导能力,解决问题 ,团队合作 ,积极求胜,以及创新
- Prefer customer service and selling experience, especially in FMCG
- Basic Office Skill
- Basic English communication skill, including listening, speaking, reading and writing
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Location: Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Job Id: BRM00001720
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Assistant Brand Manager Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Brand Management Function - 2020 P&G Graduate Program - Assistant Brand Manager Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
- Brand Management Function -POSM Project Manager Guangzhou(Canton), Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Assistant Brand Manager (m/f) Madrid, Spain