Begin a meaningful career right here
P&G's artwork is a critical business process as it provides the information needed for shopper communications to select, use and dispose of our products. Providing claims, instructions accurately and on time is key to ensure artwork quality and avoid any quality incidents.
As an Artwork Planner, you will handle the development of Sticker artworks for P&G packages to make a product initiative successful.
You will report directly to Initiative Leader with the strong functional link to Brand and Regulatory managers. You are a key player in engaging and leading multi-functional teams from Brand, Regulatory, Legal to define the needed Copy elements to be considered and locked and deliver the final artwork to the printer with consultation with the artwork studio according to the project schedule.
What success looks like
Where necessary, you are able to stand firm in order to ensure that realistic lead times. You will be responsible for owning the Master Copy steps, up until the Final Art approval and the overall artwork development schedule till Final Artwork released to the printer.
Accountability may include any combination of Brand, or Category projects. You ensure that people involved in the artwork process are trained and adhere to the agreed to work process. The role manages a high level of complexity, projects on an annual basis. This role is also responsible for documenting procedures and training materials used by others and leads artwork reviews with other functions, higher level management and supplier hierarchy to build capability to support the business.
Training on the Artwork software will be provided for his/her specific categories.
- Inputs and approves Marketing-owned Copy Elements
- Leads issue resolution between multi-functions on discrepancies in Copy Elements
- Review and approves Final Artwork to ensure compliance
- Conducts gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for artwork copy process and system improvements
- Develops the Artwork creation schedule from Project Commitment till Launch Authorization
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
What we offer:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Managing Complexity: Simultaneously manages multiple projects
- Uses analytical skills to assess and improve process capability
- Communications: Excellent collaboration skills
- Takes ownership of an action plan, acts with urgency, operates with discipline.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability; A “can do” attitude.
- Strong ability to work with data (collect, look through, draw conclusions).
- Good attention to detail.
- Effective communication, ability to lead team meetings and influence team to make timely decisions.
- Able to command attention and provide clear direction to others (P&G and external).
- Works autonomously and lead decisions as well as issues accordingly.
- Proactively identifies issues and develops efficient solutions.
- Able to work on multiple projects on the same time and able to prioritize
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: