Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate IT Manager (Karawang Based)
Overview of the job
As an Associate IT Manager, you will lead all IT (Information Technology) operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support IT components in the OT (Operation Technology) space. You will interact with PS (Product Supply) functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS (Global Business Services) functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and Network Operations team to drive OPEX & Resiliency)
You will be accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
- End to End IT operation
- Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Internal Controls
- IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
- IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
Our work plan is aligned with the site priorities and will require technical deep understanding to execute IT technical work. The leader will balance capacity in line with local needs and global GBS focus area.
This role reports to site ITOT Leader, at P&G Manufacturing site in Karawang. You will be working with the IT team in P&G Manufacturing, you will be part of Site Digital team, focusing on ITOT infrastructures and as IT Consultant for the PS organization in term of best practices technology towards Manufacturing of the future journey.
How success looks like
- Keep the site Always On, Compliant and Secure via accountability as E2E IT / OT Operations, delivering 97% site IT reliability as per scorecard.
- Provide IT Standard and Policy consultancy to site Cyber Security Leader.
- Project Management of the operations items on the Site Digital Master Plan. Align, Create and Maintain these items with the Site Digital Team.
- Drive loss elimination items by using PS and IT tools to identify losses in the organization
Responsibilities of the role
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead most technical incidents to resolution within your technical area and work with the team to resolve more complex or cross-technology incidents (i.e. local troubleshooting in case of operational issues with manufacturing/Warehousing solutions or network outages).
- Demonstrate deep understanding and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network.
- Escalation Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential critical issues and alert management aggressively, elevating to right operation team.
- Problem Management: Begin to dedicatedly and reactively provide solutions to prevent problems from occurring in your area of responsibility, inter-operating with our business and operating standards, key personnel and partners.
- Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT change for his/her site (review, approve, control quality of execution)
- Continuous improvement: Identify opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the IT/OT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed continuous improvement plan.
- Solution Design: SPOC for IT Regional projects coordinator as consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Service Operations – Manage applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. ITIL Foundation Certified would be helpful.
- Application & Integration – Analyze and resolve integration needs through different application (local/global).
- IT/OT Infrastructure Domain Expertise – Deep understanding of IT infrastructure with a strong desire to improve an expertise that is now recognized as a critical skill in the new IT career model. This includes NT servers, Networking, Firewalls, Voice, Mobility and Personal Computing.
- Leadership: Ability to work effectively in a 'start‐up' type environment. This role will play a huge part in fine-tuning this new role and identifying the work processes and business processes necessary to ensure Operational Perfection in a Plant environment.
- A university graduate with excellent academic background
- Strong leadership ability as proven through previous formal or informal positions of leading or managing teams.
- Proven ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: