BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Analytical & Measurement Science - Associate Scientist
Do you enjoy solving problems? Do you strive to be on the cutting edge of technology? Are you interested in using instrumentation to provide answers and create irresistibly superior products? As an Associate Scientist in R&D Analytical at our Mason, OH technical center you will join a dynamic group of scientists to grow and advance laboratory operations and capability development in Oral Care. Your boundless curiosity and problem-solving skills will drive innovation, solve issues and provide analytical insight to colleagues across the entire organization and provide data for decision making - from the creation of new products, product forms, to claim support and troubleshooting at our manufacturing plants.
THE QUALIFIED CANDIDATE:
- Has mastery of the basic lab fundamentals and technical knowledge and skills in area via direct in lab activities and presence.
- Applies technical background, both academic and work related, to independently execute established methods, troubleshoot problems and generate reliable data to meet defined program needs.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and validate new analytical methods and approaches to meet assigned program needs and can determine next steps based on results-to-date and starting to independently develop approaches and methods to address needs with input from technical coach.
- Summarizes and interprets key findings/results and understands the importance and direct impact of work in relation to larger program goals and needs by using training and technical background.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand product chemistry and material interactions and integrates this knowledge with data to generate project knowledge.
AS AN ASSOCIATE SCIENTIST, YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Learn existing tools, methods, and techniques for testing products and collaborate with team members to execute tests.
- Develop new assays and methods for evaluation of new products/forms/raw materials and discover new mechanisms of action.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data
- Trouble-shoot method technical issues.
As you grow and develop, you will take on more responsibility and build personal capability. We will help you achieve your goals by providing world class training and development opportunities.
We are looking for someone with a B.S./M.S. Chemistry degrees, or equivalent experience, in the analytical sciences, or a closely related field.
- Ability to learn on the job in a fast-paced environment and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Can-do attitude
- Knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices or Good Manufacturing Practices is helpful but not necessary.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Be a strong communicator & effective partner to design and execute lab experiments, generating critical Analytical data that will drive innovation and R&D solutions
- Have passion about discovering new things and the ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing environments and diverse business scenarios
- Have a desire to learn and utilize instrumentation to provide data and recommendations to the business and manufacturing plants
WHAT WE OFFER:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Pay Range: $85-$115K
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total Rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.