BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
[PG E-xperience - FOR 2023 GRADUATES] Sales Manager
Overview of the job
Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Interested in developing and negotiating plans which build shared value for our shoppers, customers and Company? Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to foster your career & leadership development!
A role in our Sales function will give you exposure to the different parts of P&G business operations and will allow you to develop a broad and deep skill set. At Sales, it's our team’s job to make sure that everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment and get to lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines, business units, and departments. Start your career in one of the world’s best sales training programs! From data to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers across all industries.
Key Account Managers would typically report to either a Customer Team Leader or Regional General Manager, who develops a team of individuals under him or her.
How success looks like
As a Key Account Manager, you are in charge of maintaining and growing a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only demonstrate your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z. This will deliver sales and market share objectives and help customers to develop programs which will build the business for them and for us.
Your objective will be to influence our customer's decisions in critical business areas by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations. This involves developing product ranging, shelving, pricing and promotion strategies, based on research that gives us insight into what drives shopper purchase behaviour.
Responsibilities of the role
- Care for a geographical region consisting of Customers, Wholesalers, and Smaller stores, building strong relationships with all parties.
- Acquire in-depth understanding of your customer needs and requirements as well as your shoppers, categories and market.
- Deliver volume & leadership in-store presence.
- Articulate and execute appropriate go-to-market strategies for new geographies/categories into which the distributor is growing its business.
- Prepare volume forecast and plans.
- Collaborate very closely with teams from other departments to assist in delivering excellent end-to-end customer service delivery & response to market trends & needs.
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- A Graduating/Senior student in a Bachelor's degree in any field
- Good speaking & written command of the English language.
- Showcases passion, leadership and achievements in your previous academic or professional careers.
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Neurobion, Sangobion, Vicks, Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visithttp://www.pg.comto know more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Metro Manila, Philippines Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000067516
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.