Begin a meaningful career right here
Programmatic Media Information Technology Manager
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
With us you will:
- Implement groundbreaking creative digital solutions in the brand’s media plans
Drive data driven & programmatic solutions in media. Create a center of excellence for Programmatic Advertising, becoming a key focal point for the discipline
Advise all programmatic advertising activities, including campaign and targeting and bid management strategies, KPI setting
Set and measure operational effectiveness through ongoing process / capability auditing
Lead technology relationships with partners (DSP, Ad Server, Verification), optimizing configuration to local needs (in line with Group strategies), and setting local roadmap development. Address local integration issues with other tech stack elements, e.g. DMP, Analytic
Ensure right (and improve) creative format use, fulfilling media quality and personalization goals, demonstrating A/B testing approach
Work closely with Group Media Team – and as part of wider media community – in the development of strategic and operational best practice
Apply if you have:
- Up to 3 years of experience in marketing / digital / media / e-commerce
- At least 2 years’ industry experience Paid Programmatic specialization – client, agency or consultancy side
- Understand programmatic ecosystems technologies (DMPs, DSPs) & architecture. Hands-on experience of managing display and video campaigns, across multiple channels and devices
- Demonstrating trading experience across open exchange, PMP and buying across all media types (Audio, Video, Display, Native).
- Bachelor’s degree
- High fluency in English needed in international work environment
- DIMAQ certification welcomed but not a must
- Be able to demonstrate delivery of results across large scale brand and performance campaigns
- Good working knowledge of analytics, tracking, tag management / implementation, managing set up of campaigns, and working with DMP’s, with experience of creating audience segments, pushing these to execution, campaign optimization, and evaluation.
- Brand and performance planning experience essential, demonstrating knowledge in harnessing data and technology to deliver accountable media outcomes
- Have polished presentation and communication skills
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamicandsupportiveworkenvironment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: