Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Sales Analytics Manager (M/F)
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to be in the driver's seat in selling our global leading brands?
Our Sales Department is currently looking for a Trade Analytics Manager for our Oral Care category.
We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
The purpose of this role is to drive Oral Care category and P&G Oral Care profitable growth using trade analytics and insights.
This role will work directly with our most strategic Oral Care customer teams to drive improved sales, gross contribution, share growth and sales fundamentals improvement.
On this role, you will be accountable to the Oral Care market strategy and planning leader. You will be a part of the multi-functional Oral Care commercial team and critical contributor to the key customer selling teams whose responsibility is to accelerate our growth and selling efficiency. You will contribute to the launch of an analytics-based business model, driving breakthrough at our most strategic customers in the country.
- Data analytics and granular assessment of pockets of growth at channel, customer and store levels.
- Deep dive into growth opportunities behind key business drivers and sales fundamentals
- Promotional Analysis – Provide information to determine the efficiency of promotions through routinised post-analysis and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Enable Sales Managers with insights and recommendations based on the deep analytics to aid in development of effective account plans, follow-up on execution and further improvement areas.
- Conduct retail store audits to troubleshoot problems and monitor competitive activity.
- Evaluate sales, sales fundamentals and trade support of new products launches and suggest ways for improvement.
- Prepare and participate in the key customer presentations based on the deep business analytics and insights on growth opportunities.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives,promoting agility and work/life balance.
You are the right fit if ...
- You are graduated with a Master Degree from a Business School/University, preferably with a business or IT focus
- You have excellent forward-thinking, strategic and courageous leadership skills
- You have strengths with strategic and analytical thinking, ability to make recommendations and drive business transformation based on data and strong business understanding
- You are comfortable working with diverse business scenarios, handling multiple priorities and have a business & consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- You are passionate about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Good interpersonal skills, ambitious, dynamic, collaborative and "can-do" attitude
- You have strong IT skills and affinity with using IT as a gateway to collect, analyze and produce step-changing business recommendations internally and externally.
- Knowledge of data management and visualization skills / tools (KNIME, Spotfire, PowerBI or similar) and experience with the trade panel is an advantage.
- You are fluent in both English and French
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Paris, France
Job Id: SLS00004423
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Multiple Locations
- Sales Account Manager - San Juan San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Sales Function - Store Excellence Organization Sales Manager Xi'an, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
- Sales Manager Seoul, Korea, Republic of