BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Retail Sales Representative (Doctor Detailing) - KZN South
- The key role of Medical Representatives is to engage in customer facing activities for the purposes of selling and promoting the PHC product portfolio.
- To adopt P&G’s Purpose, Values and Principles and always conduct business in a compliant manner.
- To act as an owner and ensure cross-functional collaboration with stakeholders.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Sales & promotion of PHC product portfolio
- Implement marketing strategy.
- Execute promotional grid & MS&P strategy.
- Achieve sales targets within the framework of the agreed budget.
- Analysis of all available Sales and Recommendation data in order to devise action plans within representative reporting area.
- Engage in Pre-call planning and post-call analysis to ensure high impact during sales call utilizing trained sales skills optimally.
- Consistent feedback to RSM/NSM, Brand & MS&P team on risks & opportunities identified.
- Able to track ROI on promotional activities and spend.
Achieve all KPI’s as defined with regards to Territory management
- Veeva CRM utilization
- Coverage, Frequency & Call rate targets to be achieved
- Updating customer record database.
Commitment to Stewardship & Compliance requrements
- Complete assigned trainings as required.
- Complete all E-Learnings.
- Tertiary education is preferred
- Sales experience in similar capacity
- Minimum 2 year of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, disability, or any other legally protected factor.
Procter & Gamble
Our goal is to use every opportunity we have —no matter how small— to set change in motion. To be a force for good and a force for growth. For you, for the world, and for every generation to come.
Rivonia, Gauteng, South Africa Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000074119
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.