Begin a meaningful career right here
Medical Representative – Eastern Cape
- Maintain sales targets as per OP. Use tools given with sales and script data to achieve set target.
- To achieve call rates and coverage as agreed upon in KPI’s.
- All planning to be done weekly in Veeva, synchronized daily. Pre and post call analysis done via comments in Veeva to set a specific target per customer.
- Sales analysis of customer needs to be ongoing. Customer list updated regularly to ensure proper frequency of calls.
- Generate support for increased share within the pharmacy.
- Product knowledge should be at the highest level to engage customers and provide factual answers.
- Product knowledge test is set to a minimum standard of 90% pass rate.
- Daily/weekly feedback of competitor activities to RSM or Marketing Department.
- Utilize Promotional Spend to obtain the best possible ROI.
Job Specific Competencies & Skills
- Planning and organising: To develop & implement short term plans in order to ensure effective customer coverage. Call rates achieved; Customer record database up-to-date; Sales targets achieved within the set territory.
- Knowledge of customer and market: A detailed knowledge of customer segmentation and their relevant needs and buying behaviour for all products/ services transacted within the pharmacy channel. Knowledge of KOL and influence on script support.
- To be open-minded to new /different ways of thinking and doing when assessing Industry, Products, Services and business environment, Key customers , competitors and targeting & segmenting. Going digital and ensure computer literacy to optimize CRM systems and data sources (Veeva & Impact Rx)
- To monitor performance against planned objectives in own area & take appropriate action. Maintains sales targets within the framework of the agreed budget. Analysis of all available Sales and Script Data in order to devise action plans within rep reporting area.
- Having a co-operative attitude when engaging in cross-departmental and functional areas of the business. Understanding own role and how to optimize all areas of collaboration to enhance P&G Health’s purpose.
- To be clear when providing feedback and empower all departments within the business to make informed decisions.
We are looking for:
- National Diploma in a related field of study
- Good command of the English language
- South African citizen
- Working as a medical representative currently or in the relevant field.
- Successful candidate to be based in the Eastern Cape
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: