Overview of the job
The Technical Administrator role is an entry level role for individuals who are inspired by hands-on administrative technical work.
This work is a vital part of the R&D team. In this role, the Technical Administrator will onboard to P&G systems and perform the basic and critical technical administrative work for day-to-day operations.
If this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Located at the P&G Singapore Innovation Center at Biopolis, you will be part of the Hair Care R&D organization here in Singapore. You will have the opportunity to work with the different partners within your team, other functions and external partners.
How success looks like
Success in this role is based on effective provision of technical administrative support to the team members in a timely manner. With enough time and training, it is expected that the Technical Administrator would require minimum supervision to perform his/her work.
- Assist in creation, routing and maintaining of technical standards document
- Assist in creation of stability protocols and placement of stability studies
- Assist in creation of registration documents
- Provide support for import/export of product samples
- Handle purchasing and shipment of materials
- Manage inventories of various materials
- Diploma in Business Administration or related fields
- Minimum 2 years related experience or general admin experience
- To provide timely support for research activities, solid skills in the use of Microsoft applications is needed such as Word and Excel
- Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Able to work independently and manage multiple priorities to deliver the outcomes in a timely manner
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to connect with people from different cultures and levels
- High level of attention to detail
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.