Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running efficiently.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. We do various types of work, including running high-speed converting and packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety and hygiene, and other areas of expertise.
As a technician, you will work with a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products
• Execute the batch making and packing process according to production plan for the day
• Execute the job assignment allocated by the team leader
• Upkeep the safety and quality standard in the plant
• Own the relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for systems / equipment
• Contribute actively to the plant's efforts in eliminating losses at work and learn-do-teach culture
• Own the cleaning and 5Ss of the assigned area for the day
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: