BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Supply Planning Analyst (Relaunch Program)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO PLAY A KEY ROLE FOR P&G'S BUSINESS GROWTH AS A SUPPLY PLANNER?
P&G is seeking individuals who have been out of the workforce or have been under-employed for 2 or more years and are looking to re-enter the exciting world of Product Supply. For more information on P&G relaunch program click here - https://www.pgcareers.com/relaunch
With our dedication to constantly improve our supply chain processes, you will be the key driver in Planning Performance metrics to drive supply network improvements in cash, cost, and customer service through digitization. You will be in charge of developing and communicating valid daily production schedules for finished products and material requirements, consistent with the operating strategies of the Categories/Sites, using Standard Work Processes.
You will report to the SIP Operations Leader who is based in Singapore Planning Service Center (PSC), which is one of the key subject areas in Product Supply function in delivering customer service, cost and cash for the company.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Understand plant/supplier operating strategy and standard work process, and planning parameter.
- Be able to perform planning according to strategy in simple situation with some mentoring.
- Be able to apply existing solution to perform work efficiently
- Able to mentor others and drive business result independently
- Has complete knowledge of E2E supply chain & integration and can operate independently to consistently deliver high quality results
- Demonstrate ability to drive continuous improvement, identify loss, and lead loss elimination through digitization
- Maintains master data in SAP
- Communicates material requirement plans to suppliers and resolves conflicts
- Maintains valid production and supplier schedules in SAP
- Communicates the Master Production Schedule with Site Operations and resolves conflicting priorities
- Manages run-out, discontinued, and obsolete materials
- Measures and drives continuous improvement in Standard Work Processes via digitization
- Participates in developing and renewing supplier Site-Level Execution Agreements (SLEAs)
- Identifies critical supply constraints and develops action plans to avoid service impacts
- Minimum Degree with background/skills in Engineering/Logistics or Information Technology/Computer Science
- 1~4 years of relevant supply chain or analysis experience
- Strong analytical and data management skills
- Strong problem-solving and priority-setting skills
- Strong aptitude for computers and technology (especially Excel)
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Able to interact comfortably with all levels/types of people
- Operational excellence
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.