BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Area Development Manager
Do you know which company is behind Ariel, Lenor, Pampers, Fairy, Gillette, Always, Head & Shoulders and many more? Do you want to work for that company? Read below and you will get a glimpse of what you will be exposed to!
Did you know that at P&G, in store business development department you can lead in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in prestigious P&G brands and categories?
These are some examples of missions that you could lead during your experience:
- Develop and establish a productive long term relationship with key customers operating in Bulgaria, targeting to drive category value across 25 unique brands and deliver specific revenue targets for P&G
- Be responsible for a geographical area within Bulgaria consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Work closely in teams and develop strong relationships with colleagues from brand management, finance and supply network operations.
As part of this program, you will benefit of:
- Competitive salary from Day1 and opportunity to get hired indefinitely after the initial 12-month contract which will mean yearly salary revisions according to your responsibilities and performance
- Perks that include Corporate Car, corporate tools (mobile & laptop), Stock Plan, Private Medical plan, Dental and Glasses Allowance, Multisport Card
- Continuous coaching & mentoring for a leadership career– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Bulgaria is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization.
- Meaningful work as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, while receiving specific responsibilities, coaching and individual training plan.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor degree or Master degree graduate
- Evidence of passion for winning, positive attitude towards challenges and changes and perseverance
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to collaborate
- Very good speaking and written command of the English & Bulgarian language
- Valid driving license
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
Who we are? P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters!
Ariel ® Lenor ® Pampers ® Gillette ® Fairy® Pantene® Head & Shoulders® OralB® Always® Naturella® Aussie® Blend-a-mend® Mr Proper®
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Sofia, Sofia-Grad, Bulgaria Job Type: Full time Job categories: Sales Req No: R000069215
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.