Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance & Accounting - 2020 P&G Graduate Program- Financial Analyst
Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way?
How would you like to join a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls.
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supply Chain Finance
- Sales Finance
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one of the following sub-functions and become a subject matter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
Recognized state of the art marketing skills – We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
Continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
Dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Currently working towards completion of a bachelor’s degree or above in an accredited university OR less than 2 years of work experience after graduation
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strengths with strategic thinking and problem solving
- Ability to show effective leadership and communication
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
This is important to note:
- Application opens from 1st December to 31st December. Please complete both online application and online assessment latest by midnight of 31st December.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Location: Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
Job Id: FIN00004692
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance & Accounting - 2020 P&G Graduate Program- Financial Analyst Taipei, Taiwan - Greater China
- Financial Analyst in Geneva (m/f) Switzerland
- Finance & Accounting Associate Manager Jakarta, Indonesia
- Finance - Entry Management Positions (m/f/d) Multiple Locations