BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
SUMMER INTERNSHIP IN FINANCE
Interested in joining a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company and looking to apply your finance knowledge to practice? Do you want to work on some of the world’s best loved brands like Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders or Oral-B? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? Are you eager to lead exciting projects and have a meaningful impact with your ideas?
Then the Summer Internship in our Finance organization at P&G is for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
With the Finance Intern role, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will join one of our multifunctional teams and we’ll be part of our business development and decision-making process exposed to current issues such as fast-growing channels (discounters, e-commerce), competition and customer reality.
During your internship you will be given an independent project and have the ownership of its success. The areas you might work on are diverse and may include the following:
· Analyzing key competitors to refine business strategies for our products
· Working on new product launches / initiatives, assessing the financial impacts together with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans
· Exploring business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters)
· Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities
In short, you will be:
· A finance leader and business partner - you'll provide finance leadership in business decisions and external interactions with a real impact on the direction of the business.
· A problem solver – you will gain in-depth business and market dynamics understanding, able to analyze data, identify key insights and provide financial competence to the business.
· A risk taker – you'll take ownership of big, meaningful projects from Day 1 to transform and streamline the business as well as local and regional operations.
WHAT WE OFFER?
· Full time internship for 3 months on employment contract
· Chance to receive a direct opportunity for Finance Traineeship role in duration of 9-12 months immediately or within 12 months of successful completion of the Internship
· Flexible work schedule with min 32 work hours per week and occasional work from home
· Competitive salary
· Diverse benefits portfolio (Sporting facilities, Employee Assistance Program etc)
· Customized personal development plan including relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job, and a large portfolio of individual upskilling opportunities to help you grow and improve
· International corporate culture with interactions on regional/global level
· Dynamic, friendly & respectful working environment – our employees are the core, we value each and every one of us and promote wellbeing and work life balance
YOU ARE THE RIGHT FOR US IF YOU:
· Are a 2nd-5th year student or fresh graduate (up to 12 months after graduation) of all faculties with strong passion for Finance
· Are available to work min 32 hours/week
· Can communicate proficiently in English and Polish (written and spoken)
· Have strong leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
· You demonstrate excellent numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Have excellent collaboration skills and ability work effectively with diverse groups of people
· Have time management skills to deliver your work and make even the biggest goals achievable
· You are skilled to make complex decisions using all the data available but confident to use your gut feeling and instinct
WHO WE ARE?
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. But P&G people are our greatest asset: with our philosophy of promotion from within, we place strong emphasis on employee development and are committed to finding and fostering world-class talent. P&G is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT THE ROLE? DEEP DIVE INTO P&G AND CHECK THE BELOW INSIGHTFUL LINKS:
· Our hiring process consists of three main steps: 1) application, 2) online assessments and 3) interviews. Click here to get all the tips to be fully prepared.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
P&G is an equal opportunity employer, where respect, diversity, and inclusion are the cornerstones of our culture. We create a company in which all people have the same access and the same chance to learn, grow, succeed, and develop. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identification, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected factor.
IF ALL OF THAT SOUNDS INTERESTING, PLEASE CLICK APPLY AND SUBMIT YOUR CV IN ENGLISH AND JOIN US FOR A CAREER, NOT JUST AN ASSIGNMENT!
Warsaw, Warsaw, Poland Job Type: Full time Job categories: Finance And Accounting Req No: R000077662
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.