P&G in Algeria
Procter & Gamble started operations in Algeria in 2003. In the following years, P&G introduced global brands to the Algerian market starting with Ariel, Pantene, Pampers. Today, P&G is one of the most respected consumer goods companies in Algeria. Our products are used in almost every Algerian home.
P&G is a Company of leaders that develop leaders. Since its establishment in 1837, P&G has recognized its employees as its most important asset. As a Company that operates under the philosophy of “build from within”, P&G invests in the development of each and every one of its employees as a way to enable sustained long-term growth.
CAREER AREAS IN ALGERIA:
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Brand: Marketing/Brand Management
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Sales Assistant (m/f/d) R000076956
- Site Power Controls Enginner Manager R000063175
- Vertriebsassistent (m/w/d) R000076956
- Future Finance Leaders Program R000071048