P&G Germany employs about 9,000 employees across 10 sites where we design, test, produce, and market some of our most iconic leading brands, including Ariel, Pampers, and Gillette.
What started with a few employees in a small office in downtown Frankfurt in 1960 has become the largest collection of research & development centers and the biggest Innovation Center for P&G outside the U.S. Here, 900 R&D experts work on designing products that delight consumers, while maximizing resource conversation, thus leveraging innovation to drive our sustainability efforts.
P&G Germany is at the forefront in bringing the company’s global sustainability goals to life and reaching the 2020 targets—be it by setting up innovative CO2-efficient energy solutions at our plants or by researching resource-efficient new products.
OUR GERMAN INNOVATION CENTERS.:
- Kronberg – research site for hair removal and healthy teeth, P&G Global Device Center and plant for shaving and plastic finishing
- Schwalbach – R&D center for paper products
GERMANY IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST PRODUCTION LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE U.S., WITH PLANTS, FACTORIES, AND DISTRIBUTION CENTERS IN:
- Berlin– factory for men's and women's wet-shaving system blades
- Crailsheim– plant for household towels and hygiene products, and a distribution center
- Euskirchen– diapers and wet wipes factory and a distribution center
- Groß-Gerau– factory for cold and dental care products
- Altfeld/Marktheidenfeld– Distribution center for Braun, Gillette, and Oral-B & Oral-B electrical oral care plant
- Walldürn– Braun factory for foil shavers and epilators
- Worms– industrial perfumes and intermediates for detergent production
OUR OFFICES IN THE DACH REGION INCLUDE:
- Schwalbach– P&G DACH Headquarters
- Schlieren– P&G Switzerland sales office
- Vienna– P&G Austria administration office
- Internship Marketing Technologist Germany IT 00001664
- EU QPPV in Pharmacovigilance RND00003887
- Future Female Leader in Product Supply Walldürn Plant EUR00000949
- Electronic Hardware Engineer RND00003882