P&G has been present in Italy since 1956, and is one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies in the country. The Headquarters is in Rome, and there are also two production plants: one in Pomezia (producing Fabric Care goods) and one in Gattatico (dedicated to Home Care). P&G in Italy employs about 1500 people, and works with over 40 brands including Dash, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, OralB, Mastro Lindo, Swiffer, Gillette.
P&G is committed to sustainable growth in Italy and it’s currently investing heavily in the market. Our Sustainability efforts are focused on environmental protection as well as Social Responsibility involvement to improve the community we operate in.
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property/Legal
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Sales (Strategic Sales & Trade Marketing)
- Media & Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Professional R000016536
- Manufacturing - Process Engineer - internships R000007199
- Manufacturing - Process Engineer - internships R000007196
- Product Supply: Supply Chain, Customer Service Planning, Logistics and Distribution - Internship (M/F) R000002525