P&G came to Portugal in 1989, and today is one of the biggest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies in the country. We have a local headquarters in Lisbon, and we're proud to employ roughly 100 people locally, representing over 40 brands including Ariel, Pantene, OralB, Gillette, and Head & Shoulders.
P&G is committed to a sustainable growth in Portugal and it’s currently investing in the market. Our Sustainability efforts are focused on environmental protection as well as Social Responsibility involvement to improve the community we operate in.
In Portugal, P&G offers several career opportunities in wide scope of areas:
- Brand: Marketing/Business Management
- Brand: Communications
- Brand: Consumer & Market Knowledge
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Intellectual Property/Legal
- Logistics/Supply Network Operations
- Sales (Strategic Sales & Trade Marketing)
- Sales Account Manager (m/f) SLS00005577
- Pharmaceutical channel – Strategic Sales internships SLS00005522
- Strategic Sales Internships (m/f) SLS00005291
- Brand Management Internship (m/f) BRM00002042